B260 - 6 Liter Wet Chemical Hose & Nozzle GripEnquire About Product
WET CHEMICAL extinguishers are the best restaurant kitchen appliance hand portable fire extinguishers you can urchase. Each model has been tested and approved for the Class K listing by UL specifically for restaurant kitchen hazards.
They contain a special potassium acetate based agent. The recent trend to more efficient cooking appliances and use of vegetable based cooking oils dictates the use of a hand portable fire extinguisher with greater fire fighting capacity and cooling effect to combat these very hot and difficult fires.
Available in two sizes - 6 liter or 2½ gal. - with attractive stainless steel cylinders and easy to use hose and spray application nozzle. The superior fire fighting capability of the Wet Chemical agent is placed exactly where you aim it with no dry chemical residue to clean up.
The Models B260 and B262 are the ideal “KITCHEN USE” fire extinguishers. They supplement existing cooking equipment automatic system protection for an extra margin of safety.
- 5 Year Manufacturer’sWarranty
- Stored PressureDesign
- Polished Stainless Steel Cylinders - USCG Models have Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder PaintCoating
- All Stainless Steel ValveConstruction
- Exclusive Crevice Free, Butt WeldedCylinder
- Tested on Commercial Deep Fat Fryers to ANSI / UL711 Test Protocol and Safe toUse on Energized Electrical Appliances
- Class 2A Rated to Meet Fire Code Occupancy HazardRequirements
- Temperature Range +40°F to120°F
- Large Loop Stainless Steel PullPin
- Swivel Connection on Hose Allows Nozzleto be Oriented for Proper Use
- Nozzle Grip Design with 45° Angle forEasy “Overhead” Application
- Agent Discharged as a Fine Mist Helps Prevent Grease Splash and Re-flash While Cooling the Appliance
- Precise Extinguishing AgentApplication
- Bar Coded and BilingualLabels
- USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label